Welcome to the Case IH Advanced Farming Systems (AFS) North American customer website. This site contains answers to many frequently asked questions about Case IH AFS systems, along with downloads and other reference information. Don't see an answer to your question? Contact your local Case IH dealer or the AFS Customer Support Center!
If you're new to AFS, we invite you to start with the Overview.
The list below displays questions and answers across all categories, with the most recent questions listed first. To view questions and answers by category, please select a category from the navigation menu on the left.
Case IH announces the release of version 26.* software for the AFS Pro 600 and new AFS Pro 700 color touchscreen displays! Below is a brief summary of some of the changes and new features available in v26:
- Autoguidance optimizations for Case IH Patriot self-propelled sprayers
- Improved user-interface for adjusting overlap control settings
- Enhancements to improve in-field planter and sprayer automatic section control
- Patriot sprayers can now engage and operate autoguidance at speeds up to 24mph
- Support for up to 3 clutch ECUs, allowing single-row AFS AccuRow clutch control even on 36-row planters!
- Support for the new AFS Pro 700 display (tractors, 1200 Series planters, Patriot sprayers, 2x00 Series combines, and ISOBUS virtual implements currently supported)
- Ability to export NMEA GPS data from a CNH-branded NavII controller
- Ability to create Straight and Heading swaths by entering coordinates for A and B points
- AFS AccuRow clutch status indicators added to the seed graph for instant visual feedback on clutch status
- Dozens of new supported models for AFS AccuGuide All-Makes, including Case IH, New Holland, Claas, Challenger, and more
See your local Case IH dealer for more details or to schedule a service call to have your display and other electronics updated to the latest software before you head to the field!
Case IH is pleased to announce additional models supported by the AccuGuide All-Makes autoguidance system!
AccuGuide All-Makes allows you to run the Case IH AFS AccuGuide system in conjunction with the Trimble Autopilot platform kit, and run a single display - the Case IH AFS Pro 600 or new AFS Pro 700 - for autoguidance and other precision farming functions.
AccuGuide All-Makes currently supports the following vehicle platforms (models in bold are new models). Contact your local Case IH dealer for pricing and additional details!
|Case IH AFS AccuGuide
All-Makes Supported Models
||120, 130, 140, 155, 175, 190
||7210MFD, 7220MFD, 7230MFD, 7240MFD, 7250MFD|
|CIH||MX/Magnum||180, 200, 220, 240, 270, 210, 230, 255, 285|
||9210, 9230, 9250, 9330, 9350|
||9270, 9280, 9370, 9380, 9390|
|CIH||STX/QuadTrac||375, 425, 440, 450, 500|
||120, 130, 140, 155, 175, 195
|NH||TG||210, 230, 255, 285|
||375, 425, 440, 450, 500|
||4260, 4410, 4420
||735B, 745B, 755B, 765B,
835B, 845B, 855B, 865B, 755C, 765C, 835C, 845C, 855C, 865C, 875C
||560, 560R, 570, 570R,
575R, 580R, 585R, 590R, 595R
||916, 920, 924, 926
||712, 714, 716, 718, 818, 820, 922, 924, 927, 930, 933, 936
||6230, 6330, 6420, 6430,
6520, 6530, 6620, 6630, 6820, 6830, 6920, 6930
||7130, 7230, 7430, 7530,
7720, 7820, 7920
|JD||8000 (non-ILS)||8100, 8110, 8120, 8200, 8210, 8220, 8300, 8310, 8320, 8400, 8410, 8420, 8520|
(ILS or non ILS)
|8120, 8130, 8220, 8230, 8320, 8330, 8420,
8430, 8520, 8530, 8225R, 8245R, 8270R, 8295R, 8230R, 8345R
||8320, 8420, 8520
||8100T, 8110T, 8120T, 8200T, 8120T, 8220T, 8300T, 8310T, 8320T, 8400T, 8410T, 8420T, 8520T, 9300T, 9320T, 9400T, 9420T, 9520T, 9620T
||9120, 9220, 9320, 9420,
9520, 9620, 9230, 9330, 9430, 9530, 9630
||7465, 7475, 7480, 7485, 7490, 7495
||8450, 8460, 8470, 8480,
8650, 8660, 8670, 8680
The Case IH Advanced Farming Systems team has developed several new documents that are now available on the Downloads page!
Among them are an informational brochure introducing the new AFS Pro 700 color display, navigation guides for the AFS Pro 600 / Pro 700 displays for version 26 tractor and planter software, and a 1250 Front-Fold Planter quick-reference card to help you get your planter ready for spring! More materials, including additional quick-reference cards and steps for dialing in your automatic section control, are on the way, so check back soon...
The following manuals are currently available for version 26.* software.
- AFS Pro 600/700 Operators Manual: 84301850
- AFS Pro 600/700 Planter Operators Manual: 84402176
- AFS Pro 600/700 AccuGuide/All-Makes/RowGuide Operators Manual: 84304846
- AFS Pro 600/700 Patriot Sprayer Operators Manual: 84399648
- AFS Pro 600/700 Cotton Yield Monitor/Cotton Picker Software: 84399300
- AFS Pro 600/700 Task Controller Operators Manual: 84478033
- AFS Pro 600/700 Raven Controller/3rd Party: 84420153
- AFS Pro 600/700 Rawson Controller/3rd Party: 84420159
- AFS Pro 600/700 Field Performer Software: 84470603
- AFS Pro 600/700 AccuGuide Quick Reference Card: 84305197
- AFS Pro 600/700 Patriot Sprayer Quick Reference Card: 84422012
All manuals may be ordered from your local Case IH dealer. Add a "-CD" to the part number to order the manual in electronic form on CD media.
A complete list of CNH Navigation Controller II mounting locations can be found here.
Please note that this list is for machines equipped with Case IH AccuGuide. It does not include information on mounting the NavII Controller in machines equipped with AccuGuide All-Makes, or in machines equipped with a Trimble Autopilot autoguidance system.