General Pro 600 / Pro 700
These questions relate to general AFS Pro 600 / Pro 700 usage that is not specific to any individual operation. For example, a question like "How do I create a new Task?" will be found here, but a question like "How do I create a new swath?" will be found on the AFS AccuGuide page. Unless otherwise noted, all FAQs apply to both the AFS Pro 600 and AFS Pro 700.
Version 26 software for the AFS Pro 600 / AFS Pro 700 allows the Case IH displays to be connected to a Hardi 5500 rate controller for variable-rate and mapping functionality. The Case IH displays can also perform automatic section control when the 5500 controller is used in conjunction with a JobCom board.
The Case IH AFS Pro 600 / Pro 700 can also be used in conjunction with Raven SCS100/1000, Rawson Accu-Rate, and Flexi-Coil FlexControl II rate controllers. Contact your local Case IH dealer for more information!
Case IH announces the release of version 26.* software for the AFS Pro 600 and new AFS Pro 700 color touchscreen displays! Below is a brief summary of some of the changes and new features available in v26:
- Autoguidance optimizations for Case IH Patriot self-propelled sprayers
- Improved user-interface for adjusting overlap control settings
- Enhancements to improve in-field planter and sprayer automatic section control
- Patriot sprayers can now engage and operate autoguidance at speeds up to 24mph
- Support for up to 3 clutch ECUs, allowing single-row AFS AccuRow clutch control even on 36-row planters!
- Support for the new AFS Pro 700 display (tractors, 1200 Series planters, Patriot sprayers, 2x00 Series combines, and ISOBUS virtual implements currently supported)
- Ability to export NMEA GPS data from a CNH-branded NavII controller
- Ability to create Straight and Heading swaths by entering coordinates for A and B points
- AFS AccuRow clutch status indicators added to the seed graph for instant visual feedback on clutch status
- Dozens of new supported models for AFS AccuGuide All-Makes, including Case IH, New Holland, Claas, Challenger, and more
See your local Case IH dealer for more details or to schedule a service call to have your display and other electronics updated to the latest software before you head to the field!
The Case IH Advanced Farming Systems team has developed several new documents that are now available on the Downloads page!
Among them are an informational brochure introducing the new AFS Pro 700 color display, navigation guides for the AFS Pro 600 / Pro 700 displays for version 26 tractor and planter software, and a 1250 Front-Fold Planter quick-reference card to help you get your planter ready for spring! More materials, including additional quick-reference cards and steps for dialing in your automatic section control, are on the way, so check back soon...
The following manuals are currently available for version 26.* software.
- AFS Pro 600/700 Operators Manual: 84301850
- AFS Pro 600/700 Planter Operators Manual: 84402176
- AFS Pro 600/700 AccuGuide/All-Makes/RowGuide Operators Manual: 84304846
- AFS Pro 600/700 Patriot Sprayer Operators Manual: 84399648
- AFS Pro 600/700 Cotton Yield Monitor/Cotton Picker Software: 84399300
- AFS Pro 600/700 Task Controller Operators Manual: 84478033
- AFS Pro 600/700 Raven Controller/3rd Party: 84420153
- AFS Pro 600/700 Rawson Controller/3rd Party: 84420159
- AFS Pro 600/700 Field Performer Software: 84470603
- AFS Pro 600/700 AccuGuide Quick Reference Card: 84305197
- AFS Pro 600/700 Patriot Sprayer Quick Reference Card: 84422012
All manuals may be ordered from your local Case IH dealer. Add a "-CD" to the part number to order the manual in electronic form on CD media.
Large Tractor software version 21.2 (and higher) enables data-logging and area-counting to be controlled via the primary hydraulic valve (EHR1).
In AFS Pro 600 Large Tractor software versions prior to v21.2, data-recording and area-counting (collectively referred to as Work Control) could be controlled via the three-point hitch (3PH). v21.2 continues this function and adds control via the EHR1.
In the AFS Pro 600 display, the operator uses the Implement Type window on the Toolbox > Implement screen to select the appropriate Work Control option for the current implement.
If "EHR 1 Implement" is selected, the implement is considered to be "working" when the primary remote valve is retracted or in float, and the implement is considered to be "not working" when the primary remote valve is extended.
If "Hitch Implement" is selected, the implement is considered to be "working" when the hitch is lowered, and "not working" when the hitch is raised, based on the Implement Working Depth set in the Work Condition > Hitch Notebook screen.
NOTE: v21.2 Large Tractor software may require updates to the software installed in other tractor controllers, to ensure that all features are available.